Ready to Talk?

We Take Brands From Ordinary to Extraordinary.

marketing + social media + branding + web design

Schedule Your Free


Many new businesses shutter just a couple of years of opening. In fact, recent data shows that only 14 percent of businesses remain open after ten years. The other 86 percent close before making it to that point.

However, you have ability to strengthen your business. At Alan + Co., we make it our mission to help business owners build strong businesses with loyal clientele. With decades of combined entrepreneurial and business ownership experience, the team at Alan & Co. uses growth-hacking techniques, cutting-edge marketing technology, and outside-the-box thinking to take companies from ordinary to extraordinary.

If you would like to discuss how we take your business from ordinary to extraordinary, schedule your free consultation now.

Let's Talk Growth Potential.